Heating & air conditioning systems of your home must be checked, inspected, and serviced by professionals at least once every year. It’s a no-brainer that you need the right HVAC repair & installation service. Companies, like Hobbs Home Comfort in Metro Atlanta, offer a wide range of services, but as a client, you need to look for the right details. We have five incredible tips for finding reliable HVAC services in your area.
- Figure out their response. No matter where you are located in Metro Atlanta, you don’t want to wait for days for HVAC technicians to come at your doorstep, especially if it is about emergency repairs. Many companies in the area have same-day services, which may have an extra charge, but it’s worth paying. Find an HVAC contractor who takes your call seriously.
- Service profile. What kind of HVAC services does the company offer? Do they deal in things like furnace repairs and new AC installations? What kind of brands and models they deal in? Be sure of what you can expect from an HVAC contractor when you call for assistance.
- Check the basics. Not all HVAC contractors are same, and you need to find a company that has good reviews and has been working in the region for at least a decade. When it comes to heating & air conditioning, experience matters more than anything else. Also, figure out if the company has a license to operate and if they are insured.
- Know their team. The repairmen and technicians working at your home need to be in-house, certified and bonded. Many companies send their teams for manufacturers’ programs, besides training them for common challenges of the job. Also check if all the team members are insured.
- Get an estimate. Regardless of how small a job may seem, always ask for an estimate. Many HVAC contractors have the reputation of adding unexplained charges later, which can be avoided by having a clear quote in advance.
Finally, don’t forget warranties. For replacement parts and new installations, the brand may have its own valid warranties, but many HVAC services also offer warranty on the services they provide. Check all the terms and conditions before you sign up with an HVAC company for extensive repair, or installation work, and if required, ask them for local client references. Your HVAC contractor should be worth relying and saving on the speed dial.
When your AC or heater breaks, don’t suffer! Comfort Solutions offers top-quality HVAC repair services at a price you can afford. Contact us at www.cshvac.com/!